Darkside Truths Revealed.

todays news in phrophetic form
  1. ze pup is a winner zeven months, no thinner TC, no...
  2. Jizzle Mizzle Blizzard Bullet<!---this deserved bo...
  3. Gratuitous Rhymes and puns a sunder come at this t...
  4. Trickle in, Trickle in<!---the only file I found o...
  5. In the transplant wing
  6. In the back where sounds grow fonder<!---Mia sat i...
  7. These have been some quatrains four<!---I think wh...
  8. so...until my arrival was this particular blog use...
  9. Batgirl is administraigirl Let her sails unfurl bu...
  10. Sing Sing Sing<!--- I do not want to go in to nigh...
  11. 11.17.2003

    In the days where eggs get sold
    others drink and get more bold
    when I partake in the activity
    does it lay ground for more poclivity?
    ---
    so endz the reading
    this iz not a pleading
    but if U are needing
    best not be breeding.